CAN TX within Diagnostics
You spoke, and we listened. Due to popular demand, we have added the ability to send your CAN TX messages directly from any diagnostic project. You can send one message at a time, or multiple messages in bulk. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
We have added some enhanced security settings such as stronger password options and 2-factor authentication. Users can go to the Account page, select the security tab, and choose their preferred method of authentication. By default, this feature is disabled, but is available now as an option to help you secure login access to your account.
- Added user control to configure if log files should be sent to VDSR or stay on the device. (Some functions such as direct file transmission to a custom server require for log files to not be automatically sent to VDSR)
- Added Support for dashes in file names for USB Files and Device Apps.
- Fixed an issue where the default login image credit appeared on client accounts.
- Fixed an issue where the login screen was not being updated with the theme changes.
- Fixed an issue where if there are no Layout created in Diagnostics and the user clicks the clear all widgets button, the page would become unresponsive requiring a page refresh.
- Fixed an issue where some confirmation pop-ups were missing the “cancel” option.
- Fixed an issue where the number of devices assigned to a group was miscalculated.